If you havent read our FAQ, please read here before you proceed.
Okay. Now we are ready to lay down our lil 'game plan' (of course, we know, this isn't a game, but why so serious?). This lil game plan alone, will raise serious FAQs, but will deal with it later. Aight, we will give you a fine example of what we are gonna propose to the Pakatan Leaders (if they actually wanted to even listen, of course).
This piece is written based on what AdukaTaruna wrote in the malay version. You can read the original idea here.
There are 3 main criterias that have to be staisfied.
1. The parliamentary seat are better to avoid DUN majority
2. The chosen seat must be located at the city area to avoid conventional media attacks from the BN. ie, RTM (seriously...)
3. The seat must not be in Kelantan so that full momentum is given to Najib.
Example, we chose Khalid Samad. Shah Alam. He will tender his resignation if the government refused to release the two ISA detainees that was detained for more than 6 years. The by-election is going to shape the rakyat perception towards NAJIB and ISA. Of course, Najib will have to do an in-depth study to salvage his image. He is, by the way, going to lose big time.
This will simultaneously given time and pressure to Najib. UMNO would be shaken. The Bukit Gantang (a kampung compared to Shah Alam) election fraud did not deter the rakyat, and people, this is Shah Alam that we are talking about.
So let see the what ifs scenario.
1. If Najib actually released the detainees, its such a sweet victory towards the wife, the son, the whole family. Such a big push for the government to abolish ISA.
2. If Najb is willing to contest, he will be putting his career at risk. Sabahans and Sarawakians are now in turmoil over BN slow development. From the by-election, the anti-BN sentiment will be somehow injected.
3. If BN did not want to contest, PAS still win, Khalid still a hero. The victim and the whole family will stand by him. Najib's image will be smeared. The anti-Det will flourish.
4. What if we lose the seat to BN? darn, losing is not an option here, but lets face it. This is not a game. Its real, therefore, we are going to do this by the book. Meaning, the leaders together with all the might of the brains and all the think tanks will sit together (with or without us) and simulate a scenario. An example was given above. Seek to win.
But still, we are destined to lose. This will not be a lost cause. From the moment we waged this 'game plan' against them, their side will be in turmoil. There will be people from all corners of UMNO bickering with each other. This will somehow create friction, little by little...
stay tuned for more...
BERSIH. Bila terancam penguasa sanggup lakukan apa saja. - *“Ummi, cepatlah Ummi, cepatlah Ummi!”* Jerit Asiah girang sangat sambil menarik-narik tangan kanan saya menghala ke depan. Tangan kiri memegang tangan Asm...
2 years ago