Monday, August 31, 2009

AS PROMISED, CHIEF MINISTER SIR!

From Uncle zorro

I thought this was the opportunity to take our proposal one-on-one with Chief Minister Lim Guan Eng. I proposed that all the states ruled by Pakatan Rakyat should declare on billboards the state’s anti-ISA stand. I told him that I had commissioned Penang Blogger Daniel Yong HERE to design such billboards that each PR state could be responsible to put up at strategic entrances to their state. I noticed Deputy Chief Minister I YB Mansor Othman nodding affirmatively. I could not catch the reaction of Deputy Chief Minister II, Prof. Ramasamy as we sat on the same side of the conference table. What was the reaction of the Chief Minister. “Show me the design” he said. “Tomorrow, Sir, I will get it for you”, I promised.

Here they are Sir, for the consideration of your Executive Council. Feel free to add or improve but most importantly we need you to take PERSONAL OWNERSHIP of this.

PLEASE CLICK ON ALL DESIGNS.


HELLO PENANG LUNG, WHAT'S YOUR TAKE ON THIS?

LET YOUR CHIEF MINISTER KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ONH THIS.

No comments: